You know those dusty, embarrassingly out-of-date manuals that no-one looks at? We’re not surprised if this sounds familiar - more often than not, corporate knowledge is stored and shared in Word documents, spreadsheets, and Visio diagrams. Or worse, this valuable corporate know-how is carried around in an employee’s memory, and is lost forever when they leave.
Trying to make do by using Microsoft Office tools to manage business process management just won’t cut it.
In a recent webinar, our CEO and founder, Ivan Seselj, walked through the seven critical failure points of a procedures documents approach to sharing process knowledge, and offered up practical advice on how to bring knowledge management into the 21st century.
Top tips include:
- Effecting real change in your business through senior level leadership and support
- Simplifying and personalising process information for engagement
- Creating anywhere, anytime access to process
- Empowering staff who actually use process information to refine and improve processes
- Using cloud technology to make change management fast and simple – no more out-of-date processes!
Reap the rewards of fostering a business improvement and process management culture and download our latest whitepaper: Procedures Documents Don’t Work: Why the time has come to improve the process of process management.