Ever wondered what your return on improvements is? Well ponder no more – introducing Process Costing! We’ve taken the guess work out of process costs and savings in our latest release.
Understand the financial impact of process changes on your organisation and get a better understanding of the resource consumption that a process entails. Struggling to get leadership buy-in into BPM – now you can quantify the financial benefits of improvement.
- Distinguish and compare the financial impact of process improvements.
- Drill down and see what each activity costs in a process costs.
- Know the total costs per annum of processes.
- Set and configure role cost values.
- Set your processes to reveal either time spent, or dollar value costs.
Now you’ll be able to arm yourself with even more knowledge and data to drive continuous improvements (and savings) in your organisation.
In this release, we’ve also enabled editable role labels in the governance dashboard so you can align these better with your own internal role titles.
These updates will be rolled out this Sunday, 6 th March in Promapp v4.3.9 (including on premise instances of Promapp).
Take a video tour of the highlights below or refer to our Release Notes in your Promapp instance for more information.