1. Collection of information
We gather various information about people who access and use the Site, including:
- personal information provided as a result of you submitting an enquiry on our website via the Contact Us Form;
- personal information provided through any other method (including, without limitation, any correspondence with us);
- aggregated data, which track traffic to the Site but do not relate to you personally; and
- cookies (pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping).
2. The purpose of collecting information:
Some of the reasons for collecting personal information about you include:
- to communicate with you in relation to your website enquiry;
- to provide you with process mapping software services;
- to provide you with information on, and enable you to use, the Site;
- to monitor, develop and improve the Site;
- to investigate any complaints relating to the misuse of the Site;
- to contact you for general business and marketing purposes relating to the Site;
- to respond to queries and/or comments you have forwarded to us;
- for analysis in aggregate form (identifiable characteristics removed so that you remain anonymous).
You agree that we may disclose your information as follows:
- to our related companies in relation to the provision of process mapping software services to you;
- as an administrative tool for identifying system problems and administering the Site;
- to third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law;
- where we reasonably believe there has been an infringement of your rights or those of a third party and we reasonably believe disclosure of your information may remedy or assist in the remedy of the infringement; and
- aggregate information, and other information that does not personally identify you, to such third parties as we may see fit.
4. Consequences of non-provision of information:
Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in process mapping services not being available to you.
5. Access to and correction of personal information:
Personal information that you provide to us will be held by us at GO5, Zone 23, 23 Edwin St, Mt Eden, Auckland 1024, New Zealand. In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993, you have rights of access to and correction of personal information that we hold about you. Please contact us at 0800 PROMAPP or +64 9 281 3436 if you have any questions in relation to this.
6. Opting in and opting out:
7. Safeguards in place:
We use secure firewalls whenever receiving and transferring your personal information on the Site. Please note that the personal information you provide to us is stored in New Zealand on a secure server. However, as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit or receive through the Site. These activities are conducted at your own risk.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
Alternatively you can opt out of cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page.